Maggie

Exactamente, Julie.   I remember when Maggie was President of AERC and
worked very hard to stimulate new ideas which resulted in a growing
membership.
I still see a few of those 'I GOT MINE" bumper stickers on trailers.  She
is quite good
at firmly stating her opinions which in many cases, result in lots of
discussion which is her intent.  I'm sure she's smiling while reading all
these posts, because she achieved
exactly what she wanted.  Barbara Sanches