Re:RidecampAERC Value

I was not torked in any way from Maggie's comments, I was so glad for
the discussion.  I hadn't read the article and honestly could not find
the copy! There it was on Ridecamp, thank you.

I hope that She and AERC post the articles on Ridecamp and that they
realize that Ridecamp's greatest value is conveying information, news,
values and needs, faster than AERC News.

Because we all go to rides and talk about what we know at that Ridecamp.
Surpirse!

Steve Shaw