Re: Maggie's article

I have not decided how to take Maggie's article.  I guess I'll wait to see
how the series goes. I hope that this particular reference was just a case
of "foot in mouth" disease and not her true view of life.  I have never
seen the "this is the right way cause daddy done it thisaway" mentality
result in any positive progress.

If "this is the right way cause daddy done it thisaway"  view prevailed in
science we would still be back in the dark ages.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - "She wasn't with us long - but boy will we miss her"
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot
Danson Flame - finally sound and back on the trail - YES!

Brooksville, FL