S.African 100 miler/International

>Imagine how lovely it would be if South Africa rode a 100 miler on the
same
>>day as the Tevis and Quilty and all three countries competed against each
>>other (Something like the Tri Nations Rugby) Just an Idea !!!!!

Dear Greg,

WHAT FUN!!!  It would be difficult to have the riders compete against each
other over different terrain and temps, but what about a team event.  for
ex: a 6 rider team, with 2 riders on each course!!!  It seems, to me, the
would be a truly INTERNATIONAL competition, with counties pulling together
for the love of the sport!!!

Becky Huffman