Boo Hoo more rain

I can't believe that it is almost June and it is raining again in so called
sunny California.  After missing Big Creek, cancelled because of rain, I was
really looking forward to the Diablo Vista 50.  I got home today to find a
message on my answering machine that it is also cancelled.  If you were
planning to go and didn't get the message, the ride is cancelled.

Debby