Place to stay in Amarillo

I'm trying to reach Patriot Stables in Amarillo, Tx. we stayed there the last
two years on our way to the Timberon Ride and it was an excellent place to
put the horses up.  Large pens with fresh water.  The phone number I have is
out of service and the directory assistence just gives me the same number.
Does anyone know if they are still in business and if so what the phone number
is.  Or does anyone know of a nice place to put our horses up for a night both
too and from the Timberon Ride.  Amarillo is about half way so works well for
us.  Thanks,  Kathy Crothers