Mid Year Board Meeting

I may be sorry I asked for this but here goes.  The Mid Year meeting of the
AERC Board of Directors is coming up July 23-25 in Kansas City.  If you have
any concerns, complaints, good things to say, things you want brought up,
etc., please e-mail me so that I can get an idea of what is going on.  I am
especially interested in what goes on in the West Region and what is going on
with the juniors, as I am chair of the junior committee, but would like to
hear from any member who cares to write.  I have heard from only a few juniors
since I became a board member and on the most part they seem pretty happy.

Anyway, I am soliciting comments, good, bad or indifferent.  Thanks.

Maryben Stover
West Region Director