The endurance sports saddle

From: Maja Stopek
Email: benman@swipnet.se

Does anyone have any experience with this saddle? There seems to be a lot of saddles called sport saddles so it is the one under "horseworks", advertised here.
I like the idea of sitting so close to the horse. I seem to be getting serious about endurance and need another saddle than the one a bougth first. It needs to be a saddle good both for the horses back and my behind.
I live in Sweden, so there would not be a chance really for me to test it out for ten days like they offer. If I ship it over here it would be for keeps.
Sincerely Maja