Tarpin Hill, et al

Hello,

Just curious.  Is anyone out there actually riding 50's
in one of these types of saddles consistantly?  Do they
fit Arab backs?  I searched the archives and the only
person who said they are riding this kind of saddle
doesn't show up in the yearbook and I'm not sure of the
breed of horse.

Thanks for the info.

:) - kat myers
in San Mateo, Ca. with Magnum the TB ex-racer aka "Little Matador"
and Mr Maajistic