Re: Human electrolytes

Hi Linda
	I have the same problem at rides, and a marathoner friend of mine
suggested I try Ultra Feul (I figured she should know).  It works better
than anything else I've ever tried and doesn't taste too bad, doesn't give
me heartburn.  I like the grape, tastes much like real grape juice, which
is kinda strong tasting to me.  Nonetheless, isn't salty sugar water.
Those things like Gatorade and Poweraid just don't work for me either.  The
orange Ultra Feul isn't too great unless you water it down.  Haven't tried
lemon-lime.
	As far as locating it, I live in a large city (Atlanta), so I can find it
ready-made in the grocery store's health food section.  I've tried to find
it in a not-so-large city and could only find it in the powder form in a
health food store.  Nothing wrong with that, I guess.  I believe the
manufacturer is NutraLabs (don't quote me on that, though).
	Good luck, Lori