DeSoto Saddles

From: Fern Bailey
Email: appy2d@aol.com

Hi Ya'll! been searching for a comfy saddle for my wide appy mare and have stumbled onto the DeSoto custom made saddle. Does anyone know if these saddles are actually comfortable and truly custom made? The price seems reasonable at under $1000. I am particularly concerned that there NOT BE ANY EXTRA THICKNESS between my thighs and my horse. In other words, the skirts, leathers, padding, etc. must all be minimal as possible. My mare is wide enough as it is...any wider and I'll be doin' the splits on top of her! Any information will be appreciated. I'm sure others are wondering about this saddle, too.