Re: Liberty Run/ Helmets

 This was a very scary accident.
>All the
>way back to camp & the hospital it was said she clutched her crop and
>kept
>repeating, "did I fall off, did I fall off"?

Well mam, that's the HORSE'S story, but we are looking for witnesses.  We
asked him,"If that was the case, why did you leave the scene of the
crime?":-)

Seems like all these people with concussions have one favorite question.
My friend was on a horse named "Fire" that she usually didn't ride when
she got her concussion.  She just kept saying over and over, "Why was I
on Fire?"  The nurses couldn't answer that question.

Al Stokes (Natchez Trace ride manager) got a good one on a horse named
"Toby"  He spent the next twelve hours or so asking "Where's Toby".  He
said for YEARS people would yell, "Hey Al, Where's Toby?"

I know it's serious when it happens, but those stories are fun to re-tell
after the danger passes.  I missed my one good chance at a concussion.
When Kaboot fell on me and broke my collarbone and split my helmet, I
just assumed I'd get a concussion, so I kept telling everyone, the
telephone number where my husband was because I thought I'd forget it
soon, but it never happened. :-)

Angie & Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]