Liberty Run/ Helmets

Cudos to Anita and the other rider! ( I do know that the crew who brought Jo
Ann back was Melissa Crain's husband). This was a very scary accident. All the
way back to camp & the hospital it was said she clutched her crop and kept
repeating, "did I fall off, did I fall off"? Thanks to her helmet her injuries
turned out to be minor. I do lots of endurance ride photography, and from my
observations only about 5% of riders don't wear helmets. Hopefully these
happy-ending stories will help convince the rest.
Becky