Re: padding under trailer mats?

Hi Marilyn,

If you want more padding in the trailer why don't you put in a cupple of bags of
shavings.

I have found on long trips that they incourage urination plus the bennifit of
extra padding.
The only drawback I can think of is if you have a stock type trailer with a lot
of wind comming in it could cause eye irritation.

Corky, west region