Travelling through Salt Lake City....

Kelli Hjelmeland wrote...

"The only stressful area was around Salt Lake City where they are doing
major construction..."

Believe me, the roads have not gotten any better since March.  If you're just
traveling through the area, I suggest using the west portion of the I-215
loop...the roads are in much better condition and usually have much less stop
and go traffic.  You may end up going a few more miles but will probably do it
in less time than I-15 would take.

Sheri Kuykendall and Jos (both beginners!)
Salt Lake City, UT