Mangalarga Marchadors

No, they didn't get them all!  Several of my friends in the Keys bought
them too.  The 4 year old for sale (my boarder) is one from the Ocala
ranch (he was a 2 year old when they bought him), and another woman,
Claudia Harris, bought several, then moved to Georgia.  There are at
least 2 still here on the island, both BIG chestnuts, neither owner's
interested in endurance, which I don't understand! VBG
				Laura & Cassels Omar & Cassels Alia