Re: Blind rider?

On Sun, 24 May 1998 08:49:34 -0500, Bob & Amber Roberts <mlaboure@flash.net>
wrote:

>The question is:  is
>it okay (legal?) for a blind rider to participate in CTR and/or
>Endurance?  I told her I would ask the question for her.

Of course.  Hannah Hollander is nearly blind, and became a National Champion.
She will need another person entered in the ride to ride with her to lead the
way, though -- a non-enterered lead rider would violate the "pacing or
prompting" rule.

Think about it -- a blind rider has no disadvantage riding in the dark!

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net