Blind rider?

Yesterday I had an 18 year old woman come out to try a horse I have for
sale.  She is utterly amazing to me.  She is totally blind but has a
goal of becoming an endurance rider.  She has been riding since she was
9 years old.  Her mother got at one end of a pasture and I got at the
other and she actually cantered my horse back and forth between us just
by listening to our voices.  It was incredible to watch.  She wants to
start out in CTR and then progress to Endurance.  The question is:  is
it okay (legal?) for a blind rider to participate in CTR and/or
Endurance?  I told her I would ask the question for her.

Amber