AERC bylaw suggestions

Hi guys, lets not make technology the driver...ie, MUST have email, web
etc. LOW tech still works fine, such as mail, faxes and telephones (and the
learning curve, cost and accessibility is still great). It's only a tool!
Don't make it a necessity to communicate through this media.

The reason I do ER is to get away from my computers, since I work on them
all day long...Ridecamp is special and wonderful, but email is not the end
all and be all in communications. It's just another tool.

Cheers

Monika, Koko and Ripp (not likely to carry a powerbook on a ride unless I
HAVE to).