Re: Vet check question.

In a message dated 98-05-21 23:32:30 EDT, Coujur1@aol.com writes:

<<  Would you write what you heard on the vet card?  If you
 are vetting the ride, would you like it written on the card?  >>

Nina, as a ride vet, I sure hope PR people always either put comments like
this on the card, or tell me personally.  Even if the problem has resolved by
the time I get to listen to the horse, I still would like to know.

Heidi Smith, DVM