Re: AERC Bylaws Suggestions

Ramey:
<<<Is it your suggestion that this issue be deleted from the bylaws and
> only appear in AERC rules?>>>>

It is my suggestion that those desiring this change present it to the AERC
Rules Committee in the proper form as prescribed by the AERC Procedures
with supporting documentation and/or data. The wheels of change (or no
change) can then grind along in the proper manner.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID