From: Angie Orr <aorr@GPS.com>
To: Ridecamp (E-mail) <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 1998 12:48 PM
Subject: BIG FEET!!

>I have been riding an Appaloosa gelding that has the biggest feet I have
>ever seen.  They are just big and flat.  Anyone have any ideas on what
>affects this could have on his ability to run endurance or LD rides?  I
>took him on a CTR and he hadn't really had much conditioning.  We
>completed but, I don't think we got very good scores.  Of course I
>haven't ever done a CTR and don't really know what criteria they go by.
>Anyways, one of the judges said that he trotted out like he was on  wet
>pavement whatever that's supposed to mean. I figure it wasn't a
>compliment!!  Other than looking huge, there doesn't seem to be any
>soundness problems although they did deduct 8 points for lameness.  Any
>ideas...
>
>Thanks,
>Angie

BEGIN:VCARD
N:PLACE;AUSSIE
FN:AUSSIE PLACE
ORG:SHILOH Australian Saddles
TITLE:owner
TEL;WORK;VOICE:425-788-4880
TEL;WORK;FAX:425-788-7361
ADR;WORK:;;14128 292nd Ave. NE;Duvall;WA;98019
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:14128 292nd Ave. NE=0D=0ADuvall, WA 98019
URL:http://www.aa.net/AUSSIEPLACE/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:aussie@aa.net
END:VCARD