Re: to ice or not to ice

In a message dated 98-05-20 17:14:01 EDT, jlong@mti.net writes:

<<  AIR this was the position of the AERC Vet
 Committee, too, but I'm not certain of that.  Heidi? >>

I'm not positive on that, Joe--it has certainly been discussed, and as I
recall, is still a grey area, since ice is non-invasive, non-manipulative, not
absorbed, not a mechanical device, etc....  Definitely clear on a ride-by-ride
basis.  (I, for one, don't have a problem with it.)

Heidi Smith, DVM