saddles with double cinch rings and girthing up

From: Suzy Johnson
Email: jj319@ns.net

I have a big horn saddle with the double cinch rings. I've been using both when cinching up. My riding partner has always used just one. My question is whether  others have found the better using the single ring or more secure and balancing for the saddle. Have you found one way causes more back problems/ soreness than the other?

Any comments would be great. Please e-mail me privately as I'm not yet subscribed.

Suzy