Re: AERC Bylaws Suggestions

Ramey:

In your posting you stated;

<<< We are also drafting language which will allow the Board to meet and
vote over
the Internet to reduce administrative expense.>>>

This presupposes that all members of the Board of Directors will be
computer literate and have unlimited access to the on-line services. This
is placing a restriction on those persons wishing to become a member of the
Board that in my opinion is not correct. Further more will the board
meetings to be conducted on line be "secure"?

I do not think, at this time, the conducting of AERC BOD business over the
Internet is a practical or sensible act. Discussion will be stultified,
opinions with held and it could end up as a detriment to the organization.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID