softrider saddles

Ya know, here is an old post from Rebecca and Sue, saying that Sue was
the co-developer of the saddle.....Rebecca sure didn't seem to have a
problem with her then...funny that I have been told by someone else that
she has stated that she doesn't even know Sue...

Was this all a sad attempt at publicity?

Divia

•To: ridecamp@endurance.net •Subject: Re: Soft Rider Saddles •From: Sue
Riegel <riegels@cdsnet.net> •Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:19:44 -0700

At 12:02 PM 4/13/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi, Ride campers, just to let every one know, If you have any questions
>about the
>Soft Rider or products to match Please contact Jack or Rebecca , the
>ones that make the saddle and the other products, for honest and
>accurate information about the products.
>Happy Trails, Rebecca

And, Ridecampers, if you want to discuss how the Soft Rider Saddle rides
and fits your horse after 100s of miles, please contact Sue Riegel,
co-developer, who's ridden the Soft Rider for over 3 years. Between
Jack, Rebecca, and myself, we're all glad to provide information and
help with your questions or special needs.

See you on the trails.

Sue
Peruvians and Keeshonden

Sue Riegel, So. Oregon