Cleaning out tack room.

 I'm cleaning out my tack room and have a bunch of stuff I'm not using that
 I will sell very reasonably if anyone is interested.

 Here's a partial list:

 Sports Medicine Boots (originals and type II) 5 pairs barely ever used,
 colors black, kelly, blue, navy

 Shocktamer pads about 8 pairs full and 8 pairs rim pads, brand new

 Brand new Equalizer saddle pad (still in plastic) made for oversize
 dressage saddle (like an Albion) with fleece cover

 Brand new Ultracell saddle pad (still in plastic) made for oversize
 dressage saddle with fleece cover

 Much more stuff, mostly new or in excellent condition.

 Call or email for more.

 Laura Szeremi & Blueridge Falcon+ (1125 Open Miles)
 szerelk@mail.auburn.edu
 334-887-8802