Yearbook

I have a quarter horse gelding listed in the yearbook that was competed
in the spring of 1990. I only did two 50 mile rides on the horse. The
gelding was then used on the ranch and has not returned to the endurance
trail. I don't think the horse needs to be forever listed in the
yearbook, since he is not competing anymore. And I wonder how many other
listings of horses there are that could be eliminated that only have 50
or 100 miles and are not being ridden anylonger.
Just a thought.
Penny (NM)