Tall Pines-Caravan?

Hi Ridecampers

My usual riding buddies can't go to the Tall pines ride with me this
Saturday, so I am looking for someone who might be interested in
caravaninig.     If you are going to that ride from the phoenix area and
are interested in caravaning.  Please Email me privatly and we can
discuss the details.

Thanks

Lancette  Koerner

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]