equine virus

hmmm...this talk of a NV virus makes me wonder if thats not the same virus
thats currently running around up here in northern new york too. its an
airborn virus.  symptoms:  raised temps (101-104) with a productive cough and
snots.  it lasts only about 48 hours.  in our barn of 35 or so horses, we've
had about 12 come down with it so far.  luckily my two havent gotten it,
though horses on both sides of my 2 year old filly have come down with it.

mary in NY