Looking for an experienced endurance-riding pen pal

From: Staci inPocatello
Email: stacio@ida.net

I grew up on horses in the mountains of Colorado, but have had little formal training.  I would like to get into endurance riding and would like to find someone interested in being an endurance-riding pen pal.

I promise not to deluge with constant emails and if you decide that pen paling isn't your cup of tea, just let me know--I won't be offended.

If you are interested, please send me an email at stacio@ida.net.

Any and all offers will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Staci in Pocatello, Idaho