Motor Home Rental--Old Dominion

Three of us are considering renting a motor home during Old Dominion
Week -- Wednesday, June 10 through Sunday, June 14. The options are a
29-footer for about $1,000 or a 23-footer for $750. We'll deliver it to
the 4-H center in Front Royal Wed. evening and return it on Sunday. If
a soft place to land after the ride with hot water sounds better than
the cold hard ground or an airless, insect-laden tent, please email or
call for details. We're going to check out the units tomorrow. The cost
will probably be about $200-$250 per person.
Bobbie Lieberman
and Fine Print (Can I stay in the motor home?)
301/865-6970