Questions for anyone riding Soft Rider?

Just curious about others’ opinions about the quality of
the Soft Rider Saddle, based on your experiences with it.
I'm riding mine in limited distance on gaited horses.
Please email me privately with your responses.  And thanks
for any input you can provide.

a. Overall saddle quality  (like stitching, wear patterns
 	on seat, fenders, pommel, cantle)?

b. The pad (e.g., how well it fits saddle, protects your
	horse's back, using any additional padding)?

c. Overall quality of hardware (any breakage or rusting)?

d. Rigging  (e.g., placement, keeping girth in place)?

e. Overall quality of stirrups (leather quality, weight,
	riding comfort)?

f. What type of riding do you do in your Soft Rider? (pleasure, distance,
	penning, etc.)

g. Are you a:  featherweight?   lightweight?   heavyweight?

h. Other Comments?

Thanks, again.  I'll be compiling any responses and make them
available to anyone interested.

Sue Riegel, So. Oregon
Peruvians and Keeshonden

Sue Riegel, So. Oregon