completion awards

A question for all riders that care to comment... please post me privately
as I don't want to clutter the list but I'll post the results...

We're doing the eternal look for completion awards... what do you guys/gals
as riders like to get as completion awards? Do you have all time favorites
or memorable ones that you really enjoy? Duds? Please don't tell me the name
of the rides or manager's names... we are just looking for ideas that we may
not have thought up yet and we'd like to get things that people really like
or really don't like...

Thank you,
tjones@coinet.com
Toni Jones & Shagya Stallion O'Biwon