Hi everybody and help?

HI- I have COME BACK to Ya'll!
I finally graduated and will be helping out at Biltmore this weekend...
but I have a question of anyone who might be able to help...
I have been alerted to two mares in Rhode Island who need to be shipped
from where they are immediately or risk being "disposed of" which I am
not sure what that is supposed to mean. The mares are  4and 5 year old
sisters who belong in a preservation breeding program for you endurance
folks- they are Doyle Egyptian and Davenport bred  for those familiar to
Cougar Rock... this is the same type of bloodline...
Anyway, if anyone can help me out to find a ride for them to VA
(Washington DC area) I can help the poor owner who is trying to give them
to me...
They are supposed to be moved by May 18,but I wrote back saying I'll do
the best I can.... The owner has basically told me she cannot afford them
and that they have to be moved and she can't do much about it. I am
willing to pay transportation but haven't found anyone to help yet. I am
not opposed to big carriers but I don't want the mares to be injured
since they have not been transported much. I do not really have a trailer
in good enough commission to do this journey or I would.
I can be reached at the below phone # and my email has changed to
dluehosh@juno.com. Thanks to everyone.
Gwen Dluehosh,DVM
Desert Storm Arabians
6314 Pioneer Dr.                      http://www.beachbum.com/arabians
Springfield, VA 22150
703/924-3034

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]