brand inspector

Just a note of interest. Anyone going to the NASTR ride June 13, they
will be having a brand inspector arriving in the evening for anyone
wishing to have  horses inspected. You need to bring 3 photos of your
horse front, and both sides. You might want to check on this one I'm not
sure.
Anyway I think it is a good opprotunity. I can't be there my daughter is
getting married that day.J. Taylor