From: Stephanie Wind <wind@visionsofthewind.com>
To: spencer <spencer@inu.net>; ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Subject: Re: cost of coggins
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 1998 12:25 AM

I would like to point out that the vet's have not only the $2.50 lab
charge, they also have a charge from the lab courier service, the cost of
the needles and syringes, the shipping, the truck payment, the insurance,
the office rent, the degree, etc., etc., etc.... I know of very few vets
that are 'making money' while still in their first ten years of practice!

Just wanted to keep the record straight for our vet friends! :-)

Stephanie Wind McCray
Tucson  AZ