New Horse

Hi group,

Well I did it I went out and bought a non registered arab gelding, 6 yrs
old, who has already done one ld in january where he finished 5th.  He will
be my daughter's mount and my backup horse when she goes through those
occasional boy things <vbg>.  He is a 15.1 hand sorrel, great p&r's, in
super shape, with all his base miles on him.  He is nearly bomb proof and a
nice temperment for his age.  Can be ridden bitless, but probably won't
ride him that way because Jessica isn't confident enough with him yet.
Maybe later down the rode.

Questions, are jr riders still considered jr's when they turn 16?  What is
the cut off age?

Names:  We are going to rename him, he has only had his current name Narvi,
for 9 months, our choices are Cody, Traveler, or Santana.  We can't make up
our minds so which ones do you like!!!!

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _ ~~/ /\ /        Buckeye, AZ