cruppers- which to buy?

Sally Aungier wrote:
> need a crupper. > collar alone was not enough the keep the saddle in place so I'd like to buy> a crupper and would appreciate any recommendations on vendors.
> I think that I would prefer leather first and then biothane.

Hi Sally,
So far I have good luck with Running Bear's (Teddy Lancaster) biothane
crupper.  I've done (6) 25's and (2) 30's with no soreness.  I like
biothane for this because it's easy to clean and smooth (but I've never
tried leather).  Addresses for Running Bear: http://runningbear.com,
teddy@runningbear.com, 1.800.533.BEAR.

Gail (S.E. PA.)