Re: horse fell off mountain in CA?

<< something on TV about a horse in CA falling off a mountain and being
 airlifted out in some kind of harness. she would like to know how it
 happened and if horse was OK -- and was it on an endurance ride?

It seems that I remember seeing an article in a paper, but of course when I
want it I can't find it. As I recall, it was NOT at an endurance ride and both
horse and rider came out of it with only a few scratches.

Barbara in CA