Insurance coverage issues for Horse trailers

Hey all:

I used to be an insurance adjuster for 3 years so know a little about this
subject.  Most insurance you buy will cover you whether you are licensed or
not.  This goes for driving also.  It does not matter if you are driving
legally with a license or not.  This is a contract matter and if their
contract with you does not state that this is an exclusion, they cannot
exclude it.  But look very carefully at all wording on your insurance policy.
And if in doubt, do not ask an insurance agent.  No offense to any agents out
there but they are not the ones who make the coverage decisions, the insurance
adjusters make those decisions.

Also, insurance coverages which are available vary state to state, so if you
move from one state to another and even stay with the same insurance company,
you will need to look at the coverages for that state.

Now on to a personal, kind of weird note.  I am in Washington state and my
horse trailer coverage is listed as mobile home coverage.  I found this very
strange since mine is a 3 horse slant with just a tack room, no sleeping areas
or such.  But they assured me this is what I needed.

Lori and Keno (it is my mobile home)