Re: Skowronek Question/Arkansas Jihad

I jumped the gun..you are right and I knew it....what I intended to say is
that "pure" and "crabbet" can only be Doyle.  By "pure" I mean Al Khamsa..to
the desert, etc.  I by no means intend that anyone think anything else is
not a good horse, just not "pure".  By the way, Maloof bred Doyles and
Doyle/Babsons.

On the other hand, the is plenty of documented proof that Skowronek was NOT
of "pure" blood.  BUT, he did do much to change the Crabbet horse from what
Lady Anne Blunt first intended.  Whetre it for the better or worse is
personal opinion.

For endurance purposes...a good horse is a good horse.  His pedigree matters
not much.

Teddy