Check it Out!
[Date Prev]  [Date Next]   [Thread Prev]  [Thread Next]  [Date Index]  [Thread Index]  [Author Index]  [Subject Index]


Glenda and Lakota wrote:

"I think if I were you, I'd be more concerned about insurance coverage
if you should license it, but don't, I suspect any insurance you carry
would not pay up in the event of an accident, because an unlicensed
vehicle has no legal right to be on the road in the first place.  If
you're not required to license, I dunno, but I'd definitely find out, if

I were in your place.  Could be you're paying insurance premiums for
nothing -- you're not actually covered anyway. :)"

Our insurance--Farm Bureau--in VA--covers the trailer, if attached to
the truck, but not the horses. we have separate coverage for that.

Also in VA, small trailers--like little utility ones you can pull with a
car--do not need to be registered, but trailers for hauling animals do.
And they need to be inspected.

Susan Felker
Black Ridge Arabians

Home Events Groups Rider Directory Market RideCamp Stuff

Back to TOC