Re: Weigh Stations & Horse Trailers

In a message dated 98-05-10 21:44:31 EDT, Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< We all need to work TOGETHER, not AGAINST each
 other!!!!

 teddy

This is true in MANY areas that impact our sport, not just highway problems.
Folks, this may not seem interesting to you now, but it will when the US
Government cracks down more and more on the highways (they DO pull over simple
pickups and horse trailers frequently here in the NW) and tries to limit our
access to public lands (which is happening on our rides in Oregon) etc., etc.
We NEED to know what issues others are facing, as they may be the issues we
are facing tomorrow.

Heidi