trucks & log books

Just read Jerry's post, and it reminded me that I have logged about  50,000
miles behind the wheel of a semi since 1991, and have never had my log book
checked. Maybe I'm just super lucky, but most of the time we just roll across
the scales and get the green light! I'm not saying it won't happen, but can't
imagine the likelyhood of it in small non-commercial rigs. Also- this rig is
very commercial looking with a VERY large coporate name that usually gets the
DOT's attention. So happy driving, and hope the DOT dosn't look your way!
Becky in Central Florida