Re: search & rescue/kicking incident (LONG)

Bravo to you Glenda and Lakota...when your heartbeat slows down, pat
yourselves on the back for a well-done job in the doingness and for
sharing the story (so well narrated) on ridecamp.

A thought occurred to me just now as I finished reading your post: those
riding alongside a bad-ass attitude of a horse receiving no reprimand
had better look out for themselves,notice wether the animal is
disciplined or leave the immediate area of the horse & rider.

This, I know, is easier said than done, especially for a 16 year old,
but it's something we must teach to any age rider...OBSERVE and act
accordingly.

Deena~Meyer
Inverness, Fl.