BILTMORE RIDE MAY 17

Several people have called me today with the rumor that the Biltmore has
been cancelled.  There is NO TRUTH to this whatsoever; there was never
any doubt and if you hear such, please know straight from the Ride
Manager's keyboard that the rumor is totally false.  We look forward to a
wonderful 50/100.  The trails are is great shape despite the abundant
rainfall that the "bad boy" of the Pacific has dealt us, but the
weatherman promises dry weather through Friday (no report beyond that!)
and we shall trust that the prediction remains correct!  We had a lot of
downed trees from the heavy snows of January, and it has taken us many
months to clean up the trails, but all is in readiness for the riders!
Safe travel to all.   Anne Ayala

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]