Re: bloodlines

Dear Sandy,
     All so true.  We do not ride the pedigree in Michigan either.  That is
why I can only get just so excited about questions of "purity."  A good horse,
is a good horse.  (Though it also is true that a mating of cart-horses will
seldom produce a race-horse!)

Trish & "pretty David"

<< While a pedigree can acertain a level of consistency in reproduction, it is
clearly no guarantee, and does not make a poor individual any better for his
lineage.  Besides, we like to RIDe our pals and so we don't ride a pedigree
nor a halter champ. Not in the Santa Monicas anyway.
 sandy >>