Re: Sport Saddle

On Fri, 8 May 1998 guest@endurance.net wrote:

> From: Stan Moyer
> Email: SGMoyer@TWA.Com
>
> Has anyone out there used a Sport Saddle and do they live up to the
> claims of the manufacturer?

I will be so bold as to say that any saddle maker who makes the claim of
"fits any horse" will not live up to the said claim.  I do not know if
Sports Saddle is still making this claim.

> We have 2 horses that are hard to fit and we
> paid the big bucks for a Orthoflex and neither one has solved our back
> problems. I would sure like to hear how they perform on a long or multi
> day ride.

Some horses do well in them, some don't.  Some riders do well in them,
some don't.

Many people have used them successfully on long and/or multi-day rides.
Many people have not and would just as soon throw the thing away.

They are...in fact...very much like any other saddle in that respect.

kat
Orange County, Calif.