Re: slant load trailers

I've known of two older horses recently that began to have trouble in straight
loads and as soon as they were put in slants - no more scrambling.

I just recently bought a Sundowner aluminum slant and it's got LOTS of room.
Great trailer.  The extra cost is worth the solid feel of the trailer and
quality of the workmanship.

I've got a great dealer here in Northern California, too.